I don't think I could get more excited right now! Stacey Gannett has nominated me for the Liebster award! Living by Faith will wear it with pride and I will do my best! Here I go:
What is the Liebster Award? This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers. There are certain criteria that must be met in order to continue sharing this award with other bloggers. It's sort of a fun chain letter that helps bloggers connect, discover new blogs, and support one another because blogging is tough business.
Here are the rules a recipient should follow:
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the blogger's you pass the award to
- Choose 11 new blogger's (with less than 200 followers) and pass the award (and link) to them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
11 Random Facts about me: (All totally true)
1. I prefer my tp to roll from the top.
2. Most raw veggies make my mouth itch.
3. When I see a clean q-tip I have to use it.. have to..
4. I loved being a waitress.
5. I lose my keys every single day without fail.
6. Most of the time I laugh at my jokes more then anyone else.
7. I see a celebrity in TV and think if we met in real life we would be friends, because they would love me.
8. I can make any hat look good, but don't really wear hats. It's my super power ask my friends.
9. I have all my own power tools and know how to use them.
10. I dance better when I think someone is watching.
11. I work best under pressure, and remain calm in emergency situations, but I'm a hot mess later.
Questions I was asked to answer:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since 2009 on a very sporadic basis but picked up the pace this year!
2. What are your hobbies?
Not to sound totally corny but telling stories through my blog is my number one hobby right now. I may also dabble a bit in cooking and bargain shopping.
3. How many children do you have or would like to have?
We are blessed with 17 children. OK maybe not, but some days the 4 we do have feels like 17.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now I am totally digging Scandal but staying true to my Grey's. I also am a fan of Happy Endings and a closet fan of Duck Dynasty.
5. What is your favorite color?
What ever color makes me look less fat. I like gray/black in the Winter and white/yellow in the Summer, green in the Spring and red in the Fall.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
So hard yet so easy to answer. I want to live where ever my husband is. We have lived apart so much that it does not matter the place, as long as when I lay my head down at night I am looking at his.
7. Do you have any pets?
We have a dog and a cat, all American pets.
8. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
If only I had the guts, I would have tattoos all over my body. From 1/4 sleeves of flowers to birds in flight on my neck. I appreciate good body art but only have 2. My nose ring and one tattoo.
9. What is your favorite desert?
Buttered pancake wrapped around a snickers bar, deep fried with powered sugar, an espresso chip ice cream sundae extra whip cream drizzled with chocolate sauce on the side. Served with a latte, non-fat of course.
10. Are you a night or a day person?
I am a night person imprisoned in a day persons body. I can tell you, without a doubt that if I had any idea of how much sleep I would NOT be getting as a Mother, I would rethink the whole thing.... Sometimes on a Saturday after serving breakfast with the sunrise, hubby and I sneak back into bed and pretend we are back in the days of not getting out of bed except to pee and grab food to bring back into the bed. Then `they` find us... and eat our food. So we tickle them and fill our morning with baby giggles.
11. What is your favorite Season?
My favorite season is not a season but the few weeks that happen in between them all. I love right before spring when we still get snow but the trees have buds. And at the end of summer when it starts to fade into fall and the first leaves turn. It is still hot in the day but the air turns crisp by dark. I love when you can stand outside and close your eyes and feel the change in the air! For the best is yet to come!!
Life with the frog
High bounce ball
Daddy knows less
Crazy little love birds
Caffeinated army wife
11 Questions for Nominated Blogs:
1. What are the top 3 things you search for on the Internet?
2. Would you rather go out on a date somewhere fancy or casual?
3. Diamonds of pearls?
4. Would you rather give time or money to charity?
5. How would you get gum out of hair?
6. Would you change the story of how you met your spouse?
7. If your blog turned into a TV talk show who would be your first guests?
8. Does counting to 10 calm you down?
9. If you had to sell something door to door what would it be?
10. What would be your super hero name?
11. What are you wearing right now as you type?